Thursday, January 20, 2022



Hello! ★ This is Nadia.

Thank you everyone, in December 2021, we were able to celebrate the 10th Anniversary grandly throughout the month. Thank you to everyone who participated the festival with your lot of positive energy to share with me through ZOOM!


Also, the NADIA school alumni who are currently taking a break from belly dancing and watching over the activities of their friends from afar, the students who are still continuing belly dancing all over the world, old and new. I received a lot of heartwarming video letters (over 30 minutes blockbuster!) From members, direct letters, emails, DMs from Instagram, and bouquets. Thank you everyone for your busy schedule!






"Continue something for 10 years" is quite physical strength! Willpower! Is necessary, isn't it? I think so, too. That said, I'm not obsessed with it, it's been 10 years since I've been doing it simply because it's so much fun! I'm 10 years older than I was back then! It's like that.






Perhaps in this condition, even if I have gray hair, I will continue to be active for the rest of my life lol.




Recently, I often think about what it means to get old. What do you guys think? Number of ages? Number of wrinkles? The moment when the number of gray hair increases? Lol.




Hmmm. I don't think it's there.




Isn't that the moment when you don't feel "exciting"? Including work, hobbies, feelings for the opposite sex, jealousy and longing for the same sex. Also, delicious foods, favorite idols, etc.




How often do those feelings resonate with your body and mind?






With COVID, our lifestyle has become super-minimum, and we often spend time at home, but it seems natural how we can discover and feel the excitement even from the "nothing". I wonder if the simple way of feeling happiness and the "power" of finding and feeling small happiness will be an important key to surviving this time.




Today is the youngest day in our life! Isn't it? Because it is finite, we want to live a rich life by making good use of the energy that we consciously want to cherish and discovering as many "excitements" as possible. If you feel a little weak, try doing it especially strongly. A simple happiness-seeking action where you find what you are happy with, do it, and fill it up!






The source of that energy is belly dance! If you say that, please follow me lol. Let's burn the same passion. In this regard, we have a fountain that will never run out, so you can lead you confidently and powerfully.


Even if it's not belly dance for you, I hope that each of you will cherish the newly found one and live a rich life.






Thank you for celebrating the 10th anniversary!




And I'm already thinking about the following. The list of dreams that I want to fulfill in 2022 is almost complete, and I would like to take action soon.




I wish you all a wonderful and hopeful 2022. And those who will be involved in Nadia's activities this year will move forward "youthfully", so please trust and follow me! :)
 



See you again on the occasion of the 20th anniversary! Lol.




Nadia


NADIA ORIENTALDANCE ARTSSINGAPORE 
(NOA PRODUCTION : 53398231J) 


DANCE is the hidden language of the soul.