Thank you for waiting!
My new Choreography class and Basic class starts on this weekend!
"El Fan" choreography I taught in the precious term was very popular. Some voices say that it is regrettable to end. I want to warm this song that I love a little more, and this time we are going to dance with the instrumental sound source (a nice version of Mario Kirlis) And choreography with glittering wings called Isis Wing. Please be assured that I will teach you from the beginning even those who have never used a wing. I want to dance this song to the finale of Post- "A Night of Orient Vol.5" which is scheduled in this fall. You can learn this choreography on Sunday and Monday morning class.
Well, another song. This is our first sword dance choreography! Dance with sword on your head and hips. For the past few years, Nadia Class has been focusing on core training, so it has been decided that it is the best time to challenge it now that the skills of students attending basic classes have improved. The sound source used for the choreography is the song "Rakkas" by Sezen Aksu, the queen of Turkish pop. Nadia will make this a super cool choreography and teach you as a new work in 2020. There is floor work! Let's increase flexibility and core strength! Please look forward to it. This is for Wednesday night and Thursday morning classes.
If you don't have Isis Wing or Sword, let's order them together. If you could tell me by this weekend, I will order them all together. I think the price is about $ 100 (usd). Please tell me who wants to order.
This is a 60-minute class, and every week I lecture and train on the muscles which is necessary for belly dance.
This class is also highly recommended for the women for all ages and even who do not aim to perform belly dance. It focuses on the pelvis, which is the most important part of a woman's body, and strengthens the surrounding muscles that shape it, improving the line from waist to hips, standing posture, and even O-legs. It also has the effect of making your legs slimmer and thinner by increasing the strength of your inner thighs. In addition, since it is used without waste from the tip of the head, around the arm, around the waist, and the tip of the foot, there is definitely a shape-up effect. It is the best training to create a "belly dancer body" that is too much muscular nor lonely training, but it is building a strong core in your body and a feminine touch left at the same time.
The new lesson for Spring 2020 starts this Sunday onwards!
New lessons and trial lessons are also welcome. If you want to try something new this spring, Belly dance is a wonderful dance art that strengthens the inner and outer body as well as the mental side. You can also meet lifetime friends through dancing, perform in wonderful places unique to Singapore, and have lots of fun experiences. If you are interested, please come to the trial lesson! We look forward to seeing you there at Raffles Town Club studio!
→ Sundays & Mondays, morning class.
（Choreography 2） "Sword Dance"
→ Wednesday evening & Thursday morning class.
→ By popular demand, there are class on 4 days per week.
Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
Once or twice a week, or even ALL ♪ If you take a course, you will feel your body change.
Like a yoga or more than yoga! Why don't you make a bellydancer figure with the NADIA method?
STARTING DATE：2020 March 22(sun) / 23(mon) / 25(wed) / 26(thu) Start!
■ Sun 10:30 - 11:30 (60min) ：BASICS： LEVEL★☆☆☆☆
■ Sun 11:30 - 13:00 (90min) ：CHOREOGRAPHY "El Fan"： LEVEL★★★☆☆
■ Mon 10:30 - 11:30 (60min) ：BASICS： LEVEL★☆☆☆☆
■ Mon 11:30 - 13:00 (90min) ：CHOREOGRAPHY "El Fan"： LEVEL★★★☆☆
■ Wed 19:00 - 20:00 (60min) ：BASICS： LEVEL★☆☆☆☆
■ Wed 20:00 - 21:00 (90min) ：CHOREOGRAPHY "Sword - Rakkas" : LEVEL★★☆☆☆
■ Thu 10:00 - 11:00 (60min) ：BASICS： LEVEL★☆☆☆☆
■ Thu 11:00 - 12:00 (60min) ：CHOREOGRAPHY "Sword - Rakkas" : LEVEL★★★☆☆
* Thursday class welcomes moms with children. You can participate with your child, breastfeed whenever you like, or have a snack time. Mats are also available. If you haven't been exercising for a long time, go to the basic class from 10:00-11:00. If you want to move and sweat a lot, take the choreography class at the same time. We will do the best to help moms refresh. Please come by all means.
+ + + + + + + + + + + +
In technique classes, we build the foundation for strengthen the body to dance. We are starting with basic attitude as a dancer, arranging the trunk of the fingertips and neck, shoulder and waist, discovering the axis of the body, and instructing them to maintain a stable posture. By keeping continuing every week surely the muscular strength will go up. Practice to move the pelvis to the correct position, using the muscles around the hip joint and the abdominal muscles (abdominal oblique muscle, abdominal transverse muscles, rectus muscles) etc. to isolate various body parts. Practice of hip work, especially because it moves inner thigh well, the flow of lymph around the hip joint is improved, the balance of female hormones is adjusted, leading to menstrual imbalances and PMS improvement as well. Belly dance is a gentle movement that does not burden the body, so you can dance with confidence as women of a wide range of age groups. Of course, those who want to refine the foundation for dancing choreography, as well as those who are new to exercise (& after a long time), those who want to move their bodies as pregnant women and as exercises after childbirth. As a rule of thumb you can participate in pregnancy until around 8 months of pregnancy and after delivery for 2 months or later, but please be sure to obtain permission of exercise OK from your doctor in charge. Shoes are unnecessary as we dance barefoot. Do not forget to bring a water bottle as it sweats.
In choreography classes, we introduce various tips to dance fascinating dance. Every time a new term starts I am teaching the latest choreography. Since I rarely teach old choreography repeatedly, please do not miss the chance of attending a regular class. (Regarding the old choreography, I teach in private lessons and workshops only if there is a request). I am instructing the work to be completed in 8 to 10 weeks. Share the points of the routine for dancing belly dance choreographies, how to use props (veils, asaya, etc.) and drills, study instruments and rhythms used in songs, points of expression and attraction too. At the end of the lesson, we will complete the lesson with exercise of core strength & stretching all the muscles incorporates yoga methods and relaxing in mind and body. Please bring a yoga mat or a bath towel to the class. Shoes are unnecessary as we dance barefoot. Do not forget to wear a water bottle as it sweats. Regarding choreography classes, we ask students to start taking classes within 2 to 3 weeks from the start of the term. After that, we may refuse admission.
Venue： Raffles Town Club, Harmony Studio
+ + + + + + + + + + + +
* Choreography class will be completed in 8 to 9 weeks in total.
* As for choreography class, please try to make attendance of 80% at least in order to deepen understanding (If there are a lot of absences, we will consider to arrange the follow up class)
* The basic routine to be learned in the technique class is used in the form applied in the choreography class. If you take both classes, you will gain a better understanding.
* Lesson fee is done by tickets. Please purchase $ 250.00 (10 hours / 3 months valid) at reception. Tickets can be used in any class where I teach.
* Payment can be done at the reception by cash, credit card and NETS.
* Raffles Town Club administrative fee $ 50.00 is required for new students. Some facilities of RTC can be used, and benefits such as participation in school events are available after being a membership.
* Trial & drop-in is possible at any time at $ 30.00 (60 minutes class) · $ 45.00 (90 minutes class).
* Please participate the class with exercise attire. Shoes are unnecessary as we dance barefoot. Dressing room · locker · shower room are equipped. Please bring a bath towel to use with stretch at the end of class (free rental available at RTC).
* Be sure to show your dance card at reception desk before entering the studio. Please also sign the IN - OUT on the attendance sheet.
Those who wish to participate the class, if you reply me by 21 March. I will send you audio shortly. The capacity for lesson participants is only about 10 pax. As soon as we reach the capacity, we will close the registration.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
REGISTRATION FORM (March - May 2020)
■ Email address：
■ Props： wish to buy WINGS / SWORD ・ Not need to buy props
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Registration & Inquiry
See you all at the studio!